A Complexion Med Spa Facial is designed to purify, brighten, and protect your skin. This effective, yet luxurious facial is designed to provide you with immediate and lasting results using only paraben free Image skin care products. During the facial, an anti-aging or hydrating cleanser is combined with a glycolic exfoliating mask to deeply cleanse and exfoliate the skin. An orange & pineapple enzyme mask is applied to the skin under steam, to draw out impurities and leave the skin baby smooth. Next, a luxurious plant stem cell mask is applied to rejuvenate, regenerate, and revitalize dull aging skin. A citrus anti aging serum is applied. Finally, a preventative moisturizer with sunblock and hydrating eye cream is applied. This luxurious and relaxing treatment is good for dehydrated, aging, dull skin. We also offer a powerful acne facial. Good for both adults or teens with acne. 50 minutes.
- ANTI AGE FACIAL
- ACNE FACIAL
- REJUVENATING FACIAL
Great for all skin types, the HYDRA-FACIAL MD Treatment is not only highly effective at improving overall skin health, but also excellent for remedying: fine lines & wrinkles, loss of clarity & firmness, uneven skin tone & texture, oily & congested skin, and clogged or enlarged pores.
The multi-step treatment cleanses, evenly exfoliates and extracts to remove impurities and dead skin cells while at the same time replenishing vital nutrients including Antioxidants, Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid. Thanks to the devices’ superior delivery system, these performing ingredients are able to more effectively reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles for results you can see and feel instantly.Your skin will be left noticeably softer, healthier and brighter!
The HydraFacial MD incorporates a range of procedures to form one super treatment. The HydraFacial involves delivering intensive cleansing, re-surfacing, re-texturing, extraction and hydration. The HydraFacial consists of five main steps:
- Refresh & Cleanse (water jet cleanse) A micro-jet is used with glycolic or salicylic solution accelerated by pressurized air to cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate the skin.
- Resurface (diamond microdermabrasion) A diamond tipped wand is used to abrade the outermost dead skin cells that rest on the epidermis (outer layer) of the skin. The wand tip is made of natural laser cut diamond chips which work to remove dead skin cells and polish the skin. This unclogs pores, resurfaces and brightens the skin.
- Exfoliate (light peel) This part consists of two peels formed of beta-hydroxy acids. The first is a glycolic peel which loosens the dead skin cells. The second is a salycylic acid peel which penetrates deeply into the pore and melts away dirt and debris.
- Renew (sebum extraction) This involves water extraction and suction to remove the melted debris and further extract blackheads and clogged pores.
- Revive (LED light and hyaluronic mask) The final step is applying a hyaluronic mask to intensively hydrate and then using PDT light therapy to treat skin concerns (oil/acne or anti-aging). Lastly, regenerating serum, moisturizer, luxurious eye cream, and hydration for your lips is applied. Your skin has never felt so good! 50-55 minutes.
An amazing exfoliating treatment that clears off the build up of dead skin cells, leaving your face smooth to the touch. We also add a citrus mask under steam for extra exfoliation and hydration. Topped off with moisturizer and sunblock. Your products go deeper into your skin for better results and makeup goes on smoother! This no-fluff facial can also help clear up acne and smooth out your skin. 45 minutes
Also known as dermaplaning, dermablading, or blading, is a non-invasive procedure for the removal of the outermost layers of dead skin cells on the face. Dermaplaning involves exfoliation of targeted areas of the surface layers of the skin using a very small surgical blade. Dermaplaning provides a smoother, more even complexion, removal of fine facial hair or “peach fuzz” and enhanced penetration of skin care products or treatments. 45 minutes
Dermaplaning can be done as a stand alone treatment or added onto a facial or skin rejuvenating treatment.